For people (you and/or your spouse) living anywhere in Pennsylvania who want to end their marriage as stress-free, inexpensively, and efficiently as possible, we are the law firm for you. Many people feel our service is too good to be true but here are the benefits of dealing with Davis Divorce Law for your simple, uncontested divorce in Pennsylvania:
- The Original. Our simple divorce is the first low-cost divorce practice. Others have come along later and copied our services. Do not be fooled by a copycat!
- Stay at home. In Pennsylvania you can obtain an uncontested divorce without leaving your home. No travel to Court. No visits to a divorce lawyer's office.
- Installment payment plans. We understand that you may need some extra time to complete the payment process. We allow you to pay at your pace at no additional cost.
- Immediate service. We offer rush services for people who want a simple but faster divorce.
- Special services to obtain your final divorce decree even faster.
- Agreements available to settle child support, child custody, real estate, finances, and more but, remember, Pennsylvania Law does not require an agreement for you to be divorced.
- More than 40 years of professional experience.
- Not a kit. Our firm will be your attorney and will prepare and file all documents.
By the way, If you bought a do-it-yourself divorce and have come to a frustrating dead end trying to make it work, we CAN re-file for you and get you divorced. We can even suggest government agencies who can help you get your money back.
- All cases are strictly confidential and private at no additional cost. Your divorce will not be seen in any newspaper.
- Valid everywhere. You will receive a certified divorce decree that is valid everywhere.
- Credit and debit cards accepted. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.
- $219.00 COMPLETE! No additional court charges. $219.00 is all you pay. This includes filing fees no matter if you live in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia County, Allegheny County, Erie County, Cambria County, Bucks County and beyond. No matter where you live, your complete Pennsylvania uncontested, simple, divorce is only $219 with Davis Divorce Law.
- Free consultation about our services.
- Tell us if you find a lower fee. We will match any price you find of a like simple, uncontested, no-fault Pennsylvania divorce.
Same-sex Divorce in Pennsylvania
As you may know, Pennsylvania now recognizes and allows same-sex marriage. Accordingly, the Court has advised that a divorce can be granted to a same-sex couple married in Pennsylvania or in any other jurisdiction, state or country where the marriage was legal at the time of the ceremony or was subsequently legalized.
At Davis Divorce Law, we have over 40 years of experience helping people like you through the process of a stress-free, uncontested divorce.
Contact us TOLL-FREE at 800-486-4070 24 hours a day to receive free complete information by mail about our Pennsylvania uncontested, no-fault divorce services. This information will explain our services in detail and tell you how to start your case with us and begin your new life. The free information is always mailed on the same day we receive your call.
We are available to help people throughout Pennsylvania, in every city, town, and county, even if only one of you resides in Pennsylvania.
Why Choose Davis Divorce Law?
Not only are we the original, the most experienced, the most copied and the least expensive, we are the only firm dedicated exclusively to low-cost, uncontested, no-fault divorces. Would it be wise to hire a less experienced, more expensive lawyer? With Davis Divorce Law, you save money and time and can be confident that your divorce is being handled competently by an attorney (not merely paralegals as used by other divorce services) and that it will be valid everywhere, not just in Pennsylvania.
Contact us for free information or call Pennsylvania's low-cost, uncontested, no-fault divorce attorney toll-free at 800-486-4070.