At Davis Divorce Law, we take pride in our unique ability to simplify the divorce process for clients throughout Pennsylvania. We firmly believe that divorces do not have to be the expensive, time-consuming and stressful legal actions they’ve become. If your divorce is uncontested, it can likely be handled by us.
Contact us toll-free at 800-486-4070 to request your free information packet. The majority, if not all, of our correspondence happens via mail and telephone. You can truly handle your whole divorce without going into a legal office or a courtroom – all for $219 complete. There are no additional court charges.
We have many articles that provide a more in-depth look at Pennsylvania no-fault divorce issues. These can better help our clients understand their rights and obligations as we proceed through the divorce process.
- DIY divorce kits are risky and impractical in Pennsylvania
- Many pros, few cons with an uncontested, no-fault divorce
- Uncoupled selfie trend highlights benefits of uncontested divorce
- Staying together for the kids is not always in their best interest
- Uncontested divorce may lessen the financial impact of gray divorce
- Divorce season is an opportunity for a new start for many
- Ending same-sex marriages and marriage-like unions in Pennsylvania
- The Value of Working With An Attorney to File An Uncontested Divorce
- The premarital agreement in a simple, uncontested Pennsylvania divorce
- Uncontested Divorce: When Is It Appropriate?
- Child custody trends change amid evolving family structures
- No-Fault Divorce: Cheaper, Faster, Less Painful for All Concerned
- Facebook Evidence on the Rise in Divorces
- Divorce in Pennsylvania: Is The Price Right?
- Afford Your Divorce – Quick, Easy and Painless
- Uncontested Divorce in Pennsylvania
- The history of divorce: fault vs. no-fault divorce
- Residency Requirements for Uncontested Divorces in Pennsylvania
- Military divorce: procedure, property division and support payments
- Local rules of court can foul up your divorce if you try to go it alone
- How an attorney can help in an uncontested divorce
- Avoiding Conflict through Uncontested Divorce
- A Benefit of Uncontested Divorce – No Court Hearings