$219 UNcontested, No-Fault Divorce
Years of Experience
Our Low Complete Cost
It doesn’t matter in which Pennsylvania county you or spouse reside, you’ll go no further than your own mailbox for the entire process.
“Great people here, divorce was quick and easy, very affordable, never had to step a foot in court, relief! You won’t find an easier or more affordable attorney, thank you!”
– Jeff O.
“Everything went very smoothly and very affordable!! I would recommend to anyone! Just follow the step by step instructions and your divorce will be final in no time!”
– Linda G.
“Completely thrilled with the service I have recieved from this divorce attorney. Everything is so easy to handle and he gets the job done quick. Id give 100 stars if I could.”
– Tahara T.
You have decided it’s time to move on and put an official end to a marriage that’s really been over for some time now. It does not have to cost much. It does not have to be difficult to do. It does not have to stress you out. You’re just looking forward to a new and better life. And you do not have to do this alone.
I’m Attorney Mike Davis and I’ll help you every step of the way. First of all, in addition to my being your lawyer, you definitely are not alone in making this significant decision in your life. Divorce used to be expensive, draining emotionally and even embarrassing. In the past, you had to go to Court and explain, in detail, why you wanted to be divorced. Because of this, many, many unhappy souls stayed in loveless, unfulfilling, dead end marriages. And it was the fault of our 200 year old divorce laws. Now, with a simple, uncontested, no-fault divorce, once the two of you decide to end old lives and begin new ones, it can be accomplished quietly, inexpensively and without leaving home or work. Now unhappily married folks can move on, quietly and reasonably comfortably.
- How much? $219 total…complete! $219 will cover my fees and the court filing fees. Different places have different court charges. Don’t worry. I have it covered for you. $219 is all you will have to pay. My A+ rating statewide with the Better Business Bureau backs me up on that.
- Can’t swing all $219 at once? No worries. $25 will get you started and get you through the first step. And when you get the next step and you find that you need to spend your funds on something else, again, no problem. Send the next step when you are ready. I will never contact to tell you that you must send me your next step or payment.
- At this point, your divorce will go one of two directions, depending on when the two of you began living at different addresses. If you’re not separated long enough, our law says we have to wait 90 days. Then you both will sign a document – and keep in mind that I will prepare all of the paperwork and carefully explain exactly what you must do with it and when – and then I can ask the judge to grant your divorce.
- So, what if you are separated long enough? First, what is long enough? It’s two years if you separated before December 5th, 2016, one year if you separated on or after that date. Don’t worry about needing proof of your separation time. All the Court needs is your sworn statement on an affidavit I’ll provide to you. (Of course, it must be accurate or your divorce would be defective.) If you do qualify, there will be no 90 day wait and the document signed by you both will not be needed.
- I then assemble all of the papers signed by each of you together with some other documents required by the Court and send them to the Court with the request that your divorce be granted and your marriage officially ended.
- The Court will, within a few weeks, depending on the Judge’s schedule, send me your final decree and I will then send it out to you.
As you can see, there’s not really that much to it – if you have a lawyer who knows what needs to be done, when and how – so that’s why I don’t have to charge much. Each time you receive paperwork from me, there will be simple instructions with it. Sit down with what you receive from me, take your time and read through it. It’s a lot easier than figuring out a new phone, for example. I have had many thousands of clients over the decades. They all got through it. That means you can too. Many people who have bought divorce kits on line and become frustrated with them have become my clients. They all wished they had come to me first as doing so would have saved them money, time and aggravation. I do not sell a kit. I sell you my services as your attorney, for $219, and you will get your divorce.