$219 Uncontested, No-Fault Divorce
Years of Experience
Our Low Complete Cost
It doesn’t matter in which Pennsylvania county you or spouse reside, you’ll go no further than your own mailbox for the entire process.
“Great people here, divorce was quick and easy, very affordable, never had to step a foot in court, relief! You won’t find an easier or more affordable attorney, thank you!”
– Jeff O.
“Everything went very smoothly and very affordable!! I would recommend to anyone! Just follow the step by step instructions and your divorce will be final in no time!”
– Linda G.
“Completely thrilled with the service I have recieved from this divorce attorney. Everything is so easy to handle and he gets the job done quick. Id give 100 stars if I could.”
– Tahara T.
“They help me get my divorce taken care of nicely!! Thanks guys!!”
– Ernest R.
“Handled my case with great speed and care. Very professional in all contact,and reasonable prices. Would have cost me twice as much to do this on my own. Thank you sir.”
– Jim W.
“Handled my divorce very timely and cost effectively! Would reccomend to everyone!!”
– Sondra W.
“They did exactly what they said they would, I’m very happy! Thank you so much!”
– Meredith M.
“Used this for both divorces. Time period is right on. Would request this group to all”
– Denise R.
“I had a divorce in 2005 and my experience was perfect. I followed exactly what they wanted me to do and all communication was through the mail. I received my paperwork without any problems. I will refer this company to all I know. Not to mention they didn’t burn my pockets”
– Keeta M.
“If you READ and FOLLOW every step, you’ll have the easiest and smoothest process ever! All costs were upfront with numerous additional options and the fees for each. From the time I filed until my divorce was final was under 5 months. Very impressed with the services I received! Thanks so much!”
– Melody R.
Getting a Pennsylvania No-Fault Divorce
You have decided it’s time to move on and put an official end to a marriage that’s really been over for some time now. It does not have to cost much. It does not have to be difficult to do. It does not have to stress you out. You’re just looking forward to a new and better life. And you do not have to do this alone.
I’m Attorney Mike Davis and I’ll help you every step of the way. First of all, in addition to my being your lawyer, you definitely are not alone in making this significant decision in your life. Divorce used to be expensive, draining emotionally and even embarrassing. In the past, you had to go to Court and explain, in detail, why you wanted to be divorced. Because of this, many, many unhappy souls stayed in loveless, unfulfilling, dead end marriages. And it was the fault of our 200 year old divorce laws. Now, with a simple, uncontested, no-fault divorce, once the two of you decide to end old lives and begin new ones, it can be accomplished quietly, inexpensively and without leaving home or work. Now unhappily married folks can move on, quietly and reasonably comfortably.
- HOW MUCH? – $219 total…complete! $219 will cover my fees and the court filing fees. Different places have different court charges. Don’t worry. I have it covered for you. $219 is all you will have to pay. My A+ rating statewide with the Better Business Bureau backs me up on that.
- INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS – Can’t swing all $219 at once? No worries. $25 will get you started and get you through the first step. And when you get the next step and you find that you need to spend your funds on something else, again, no problem. Send the next step when you are ready. I will never contact to tell you that you must send me your next step or payment.
- HOW LONG? – At this point, your divorce will go one of two directions, depending on when the two of you began living at different addresses. If you have been separated less than one year, 90 days must pass after the divorce is filed and your spouse gets a copy. Then you both will sign a document – and keep in mind that I will prepare all of the paperwork and carefully explain exactly what you must do with it and when – and then I can ask the judge to grant your divorce.
- SEPARATED OVER ONE YEAR? – If you have resided under separate roofs for every day of at least the past 12 months, your divorce is filed, your spouse gets a copy and there is NO waiting period and only one signature required from your spouse. Don’t worry about needing proof of your separation time. All the Court needs is your sworn statement on an affidavit I’ll provide to you. (Of course, it must be accurate or your divorce would be defective.)
- ALMOST THERE – I then assemble all of the papers signed by each of you together with some other documents required by the Court and send them to the Court with the request that your divorce be granted and your marriage officially ended.
- IT’S OVER – The Court will, within a few weeks, depending on the Judge’s schedule, send me your final decree and I will then send it out to you.
SIMPLE AND CHEAP – As you can see, there’s not really that much to it – if you have a lawyer who knows what needs to be done, when and how – so that’s why I don’t have to charge much. Each time you receive paperwork from me, there will be simple instructions with it. Sit down with what you receive from me, take your time and read through it. It’s a lot easier than figuring out a new phone, for example. I have had many thousands of clients over the decades. They all got through it. That means you can too. Many people who have bought divorce kits on line and become frustrated with them have become my clients. They all wished they had come to me first as doing so would have saved them money, time and aggravation. I do not sell a kit. I sell you my services as your attorney, for $219, and you will get your divorce.
Recent Blog Posts
Quick Answer: How should stimulus money handled during a Pennsylvania divorce? If you receive the stimulus check payable to you and your long-estranged spouse, you'll be faced with weighing your need for the money - such as feeding your kids - against the possible...read more
Quick Answer: How do you get a divorce while incarcerated in PA? An incarcerated spouse does not change the process of a low-cost, simple, uncontested, no-fault divorce. That signature is required no matter how long the separation, but if your spouse is cooperative,...read more
No one wants to pay too much for anything. Nonetheless, when we part with our money to receive something, we expect it to be a good value. We all hate it when we pay for anything and then find out that it was not worth what we spent. This could apply to a car, truck,...read more
ABOUT OUR DIVORCE WIZARD
If you and your spouse are both in agreement about being divorced, you don’t need to pay thousands of dollars to have a local law firm represent you. Attorney Mike Davis makes it easy to get an uncontested divorce, for only $219 TOTAL, with court costs included. Divorce is often stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. With our Divorce Wizard you can start your case online instantly, and for as little as $25.00.
Our Divorce Wizard lets you start your uncontested Pennsylvania divorce online, at any time.
Attorney Michael Davis has an A+ accreditation statewide from the Better Business Bureau®. You’ll never have to travel any further than your own mailbox. If you still have questions, Attorney Mike Davis is available for a FREE initial phone consultation.
WHY USE PADIVORCE.COM FOR YOUR UNCONTESTED PENNSYLVANIA DIVORCE?
Our competition doesn’t allow you to start your case unless you pay in full. They’ll recommend high-priced add-ons that you really don’t need and only make your divorce more expensive. More conventional local law firms offer divorces for exorbitant prices, and the process can take much longer. Our entire practice is built around saving you money, and making your divorce as quick and painless as possible. We can remove a spouse’s name from a deed, re-take your previous name, or create your settlement agreement. We’ve helped clients like you for more than 44 years, far, far longer than any other firm.
We’re dedicated to only handling uncontested, low-cost, no-fault Pennsylvania divorces.
You can start your divorce online in a matter of minutes using our Divorce Wizard, know that an experienced attorney will review every part of your case and keep you informed on its progress.